Lox to Kill Conditioner
LOX TO KILL CONDITIONER
With Amino Acids, Biotin, Botanical Extracts & ProVitamin B5
Strengthens & Conditions
No Parabens or Sodium Chloride. Color & Straightener Safe.
This lavish strengthening conditioner is enriched with Biotin and ProVitamin B5, two
powerful vitamins that strengthen, nourish and add luster to hair. A mix of eleven amino acids, the building blocks of proteins, are used to strengthen, repair and condition the hair shaft. With regular use, hair will look and feel thicker, healthier and more luxurious. Safe for colored and chemically-treated hair. Recommended for human hair extensions and wigs.
After washing with Lox To Kill Shampoo, work through wet hair. Massage. Leave in 1-5 minutes. Rinse.
- Biotin – Biotin is a B-complex vitamin that helps with hair health
- Amino Acids (Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine) – Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins and are used to strengthen, repair and condition the hair shaft
- Rosa Canina Fruit (Dog Rose) Extract – Nutrient and scalp conditioner
- Panax Quinquefolius (Ginseng) Root Extract – Skin conditioning and promotes hair growth
- Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract – Hair strengthener and hair/skin conditioner.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice – Saturated with essential vitamins and minerals that help heal scalp, add sheen, luster and shine while fighting frizz and restoring hair back to proper health
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein – Helps repair and condition hair
- Hydrolyzed Silk – Silk protein that helps bind moisture to hair, repair and strengthen while providing a protective barrier. Adds luster, body and shine
- Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate – Antioxidant that conditions hair and protects against damage
- Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate – Increase moisture and hair body, suppleness and sheen, and improves texture that has been
- Ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Palmitate – Functions as a hair nutrient, conditioner and antioxidant
- Panthenol – Form of Vitamin B5 that penetrates through the cuticle of the hair and acts as a powerful humectant that helps hair
|Dimensions||32 × 24 × 6.5 cm|
Please note that the color of your wig may vary. Different screens display color differently. We make every effort possible to provide accurate coloring in our images of each wig. Phone and computer screens can’t be relied upon to be 100% accurate.
We do not offer refunds, just exchanges. To start an EXCHANGE contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
You received your wig and it’s not exactly what you imagined….maybe you need a different size. NO WORRIES, EXCHANGES ARE-FREE! If shipping is required it will be at the expense of the customer. Exchanges can only be made if you return your wig within 3 business days from receiving. Must be unworn, with tags & original packaging. A 10% restocking fee on the original wig price applies on all exchanges . Services like sizing, color, cut, thinning etc costs are not refundable.
Send me a message with your order number and we will work together on getting you your dream hair! There are NO REFUNDS. Exchange only.
*NOTE, ANY PURCHASES MADE WITH PAYMENT PLANS WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN EXCHANGE*
We want to provide you with the most secure and your most preferred way to pay. We accept all major credit cards, and you can now pay with Apple Pay or Google Pay. We also offer flexible payment plans through Partial.ly!
- We Accept:
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay